About Me

Monday, January 3, 2011

Dee-Liisshhh

Only just started this so all the stories are kinda mixed up...

So anyways a few months back. Think it was July or August, I decided to stretch my ear! Had it pierced for about a year at that stage (Home job ,which is graand) so anyways i started out by buying a 2mm stretcher. No problems there. But i figured i should like clean it? (As you do) So i look in the medicine cupboardy thing at home and look for disinfectants or whatever. Then i find the big bottle of savlon! Cool! Excellent! So i take out the wee stretcher and cover it in savlon, dab some savlon in my ear, then went to bed...  GREAT.... Woke up and it looked like this:



So this obviously looks really healthy! I had nooo idea what was going on.

I decided to burst the giant yellow thing that we can see....

Slept on that and then POW





Woke up and I'm thinking 'Obviously looks much healthier!' So another day more another splash 'o savlon; The ear keeps getting worse. I decided to take the stretcher out and put more savlon on it. After a few days; still bad.

Fiiiiiinaaaaaaaaally i read the savlon instructions....

'Dilute blah blah blah etc.... Or may cause corrosive damage to skin...'

EXCELLENT

On a brighter note my ear is in fabulous condition at a healthy 6mm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment