About Me

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cringe

'To Recoil from Danger'


Uh seriously there are some people out there that really piss me off.






Today i was walking in town and some fucking state of a girl was wearing a hoody with 'how's she cuttin?;)' written one the back of it. This made me want to spit on her hair which was all greasy and sick. Then she turned around with her big fuckin horse teeth and orange shiny face. Yuck! She smelt like the stuff my mom cleans toilets with.

Then i saw her meet her boyfriend or whatever. He had his Henleys Hoody on and his feckin rally car jacket over that. Big ugly pair of flarey jeans and timberlands or whatever on his feet. I bet he fuckin stank....

Why do that to yourself...





Those sort of people really make me cringe.

On the bright side i was in the gym and these two weak boys came in and one of them dropped his weights on his chest and i had to lift them off him.

Feeling strong right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment